Online Entries Close: 5pm, Thursday 22 August 2013 (EST), unless sold out* earlier.
Late Entries: Late entries will be available on Friday August 23 from 4pm to 7pm and Saturday August 24 between 9am and 3pm, are cash only and have a $5 late fee. Entries can be made at the official race hotel "The Mantra Mooloolaba" where the kit collection will take place.
Race Day: Sunday 25 August 2012
* Numbers will be limited in the Marathon and half marathon events, dont miss out get you entries in early!
Early Bird Entry
|Channel 7 Marathon||$120||$130||$135|
|McDonalds Half Marathon||$80||$90||$95|
|Love & Partners 5km||$40||$45||$50|
|QLD Government 2km||$20||$25||$30|
Minimum Age: On race day each entrant must be at the minimum age listed below to compete in each event.
Please note children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult for the entire duration of the event (with the adult taking responsibility for the safety of the child).
* Prams are permitted (for safety reasons please start from the back of the field). Children within prams (4 or under) are free. If you would like the child and adult to receive their own medal please register them both as entrants.
* Wheelchair participants are more than welcome to participate in the 2km (for safety reasons please start from the back of the field). All wheelchair entrants are allowed one accompanying adult as a helper free.
Race Packs: Will be available for collection prior to the event, locations and times are below;
|The Mantra Mooloolaba||Friday August 23 &
Saturday August 24
* The Mantra Mooloolaba is the official Race Hotel - Cnr Mooloolaba Esplanade & Venning St
Mooloolaba QLD 4557
- Brisbane Collection, TBA
- Race packs will not be mailed out
- All participants must collect their race packs during the allocated times, there is no race day collection
- Photo ID or registration confirmation is required to collect your pack (a friend may collect on your behalf with the confirmation of registration)
- Conditions of Entry can be viewed in PDF format