Want to challenge your workmates or colleagues in this years event? Consider entering a team, group or workplace in the 7 Sunshine Coast Marathon & Community Run Festival for recognition and great prizes.
- Create awareness of your group or company
- Encourage fitness and motivation
- Improved productivity and workplace health
- Receive a 10% discount (discount based on a minimum of 5 people entering the same distance, example 5 people enter the 5k and 3 the 2k, only those in the 5k receive the discount).
|Entries Open:||9am 20 December 2012 (EST)|
Online: 5pm Thursday 22 August 2013 EST.
|Race Day:||Sunday 25 August 2013|
* Numbers for the marathon and half marathon are limited, don't miss out get you entries in early!
Run for Charity - Has your group got a "Reason to Run in 2013"
All entrants have the opportunity to support the local community and run for a charity. The charities that the Sunshine Coast Marathon & Community Fun Festival are supporting are the Ronald McDonald House and Wishlist.
These charities are vital to the ongoing support they provide to the community and we are proud to support them in any way that we can. So visit the run for a charity page (available early January) and start your fund raising today. You do have the option to support any charity that you are passionate about, so follow the steps and create your own fund raising page through Every Day Hero and make a difference.
|Race||Early Bird Entry
(close 14 june)
(close 21 Aug)
|Channel 7 Marathon||$120||$130||$135|
|McDonalds Half Marathon||$80||$90||$95|
|Love & Partners 5km||$40||$45||$50|
|QLD Government 2km||$20||$25||$30|
A 10% discount will be applied to the above when entry is completed (fee's above are per entrant), One online entry must be completed for all entrants at the same time, with one payment processed.
For more information on the teams entry or if you want to enter a team but cant process all at once, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: A $15 administration fee is applicable to any changes made to an entry with the following refund fees applicable, depending on when the request is received;
Refund of 50% up to 5pm 10 weeks prior to the event
Refund of 25% up to 5pm 5 weeks prior to the event
Refund of 10% up to 5pm 14 days prior to the event
Minimum Age: On race day each entrant must be at the minimum age listed below to compete in each event.
Please note children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult for the entire duration of the event (with the adult taking responsibility for the safety of the child).
*Prams are permitted (for safety reasons please start from the back of the field) in the 2km and 5km events. Children within prams (4 or under) are free (please see the info desk when collecting your race pack to collect a race band). If you would like the child to receive their own medal please register them as a seperate entrant.
* Wheelchair participants are more than welcome to participate in the 2km event (for safety reasons please start from the back of the field). All wheelchair entrants are allowed one accompanying adult as a helper free (please see the info desk when collecting your race pack to collect a race band).
Race Packs: Will be available for collection prior to the event;
|The Mantra Mooloolaba||Friday August 23 &
Saturday August 24
pm - 7pm
* The Mantra is the official Race Hotel - Cnr Mooloolaba Esplanade & Venning St
- Brisbane Collection, Sunday August 18, 10am-2pm, Intraining 33 Park Rd Milton
- Race packs will not be mailed out
- All participants must collect their race packs during the allocated times, there is no race day collection
- Photo ID or Registration Confirmation is required to collect your pack (a friend may collect on your behalf with the Registration of Confirmation)
- Conditions of Entry can be viewed in PDF format