Please follow COVID safe practices when attending the Sunshine Coast Marathon Festival. We are monitoring the situation and government guidelines and will provide updates as required this week. We appreciate your cooperation.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES IN INDOOR PLACES WHEN STANDING AND OUTDOORS WHEN YOU CANNOT MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING OF 1.5M FROM OTHERS.
All participants are advised to wear a mask unless they are running. Masks should be worn on the start line until participants start running. Masks should be carried by all participants for the duration of the event and put back on once participants cross the finish line and enter the recovery area.
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE UNWELL
- MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCING
- WASH YOUR HANDS REGULARLY
- DOWNLOAD THE CHECK IN QLD APP
If you become unwell during the event, locate event staff or first aid staff.
In addition to the government-mandated restrictions and guidelines the Sunshine Coast Marathon is taking the below steps:
- All frontline event staff will be wearing facemasks for the entire event weekend
- Drink/aid stations and the recovery area will be self-serve
- To reduce congestion at the start line and on the course, we have implemented wave starts for start zones and anti-congestion measures
- All participants, spectators, volunteers, and event staff are required to check in via the QLD Check in app each day that they are at the event