2021 Road Closures
5:00am – 7:15am
- Brisbane Rd – Amarina Ave to Foote St
- Brisbane Rd – Foote St. to Mooloolaba Esp.
- Mooloolaba Esplanade – Brisbane Rd to Buderim Mooloolaba Rd
- Beach Terrace
- Alexandra Pde – Venning St – Buderim Mooloolaba Road
Alexandra Headland Closures 4:00am – 1:00pm
- Alexandra Pde – Sixth Ave to Pacific Tce (Southbound only)
Alexandra Headland Closures 4:00am – 12:00pm
- Alexandra Pde – Buderim Rd to Pacific Tce
- Boolarong Crescent
Alexandra Headland Closures 5:45am – 12:00pm
- Alexandra Pde – Pacific Tce to Mari St (Northbound only)
Cotton Tree Closures
5:00am – 12:00pm
- Sixth Av – Aerodrome Rd to Memorial Ave
- Melrose Pde – Sixth Avenue to Alexandra Pde
- Memorial Av – King St to Alex Pde
- Beach Pde – Sixth Ave to Alexandra Pde
- Kingsford Smith Pde – Sixth Ave to Alex Pde
- Alexandra Pde
- Cotton Tree Pde
- The Esplanade, Cotton Tree
- Bradman Avenue – Yinni St to O’Connor St
- Duporth Avenue – Ball St to O’Connor St.
5:30am – 8:30am
- Bradman Avenue – Yinni Street to Fisherman’s Rd
- Duporth Avenue – The Esplanade (Cotton Tree) to Ball St.
- Ocean Street – Roundabout to Duporth Ave
- Picnic Point Esplanade
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Event Hotline: +61 (0)7 5445 1711
The Sunshine Coast Marathon & Community Run Festival committee would like to thank all residents and businesses in advance for their support of this event.
All buses within this area will be redirected between 4am and 1pm on Sunday, August 15. Services will operate, with small changes. For more information please visit www.sunbus.com.au
Race Day Parking
Parking for the event is available directly opposite the event precinct on Mari St, Alexandra Headlands. Access to Mari St can be gained from a left turn from Pacific Terrace on Alexandra Parade and following a slip lane especially designed for this event. A gold coin donation is asked for upon entering, with all proceeds going directly to the Alexandra Headlands Surf Life Saving Club.
Alternatively, parking is available at Mooloolaba State School which is within walking distance to the event precinct. This parking will be open from 5am race day and will include a $10 parking fee upon entry. For the location of the school please click here.