Running as a team is a great way to stay motivated to train in the lead-up to the event. It is also a great way to make running a social occasion, catching up with friends, family or colleagues whilst being active and enjoying being outside. Team members can enter any of the distances offered (2km, 5km, 10km, half marathon and marathon).
Team Entry Discounts
What’s better than running with friends? Running with friends, for less.
Team captains need to set up a team upon registration which will then qualify them, and anyone who then joins that team, to receive an automatic 10% off their initial registration fee, no link required.
How to register as a team:
- Start the registration process here (entries opening soon)
- Select your race distance
- Enter your email
- Select who you are registering and fill in all participant information
- Ensure you enter the name you want on your race bib
- Select ‘Create a Team’ and provide the required details (see step 7 for joining a team)
- Select ‘Join a Team’ and find your team name
- Add any additional purchases
- Agree to Terms and Conditions and write your Electronic Signature
- Review Cart and see your 10% team discount was applied
- Select your insurance option
- Check out
- See you at the start line
Do you have a reason to run? Fundraise for your passion through our Grassrootz portal. Setting up a page is easy and then share it with your friends and family to make every step you take count.
Get started today by setting up your fundraising page here (link available when entries open).